KILLING ANIMALS FOR JESUS

Because killing animals feels good, when a man's feeling bad. - - - - - - - GENESIS 9:2 "The fear of you and the dread of you will be on every animal of the earth, and on every bird of the sky. Everything that the ground teems with, and all the fish of the sea are delivered into your hand."

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Man of the House


The
Suggs Bible Home
And Gun Chapel


This is my house. This is where I live. I spend most of my time here reading the bible, writing my songs and cleaning, and wiping and polishing my arsenal of weapons.
This is where I take seat on the thrown.
This is where I sit in silence.
This is where I am King as I wait.........
For Him.












2 Chronicles 23:10
He set all the people, every man with his weapon in his hand, from the right side of the house to the left side of the house, along by the altar and the house, around the king........










God Bless those who wait,

PHILBERT


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home