KILLING ANIMALS FOR JESUS

Because killing animals feels good, when a man's feeling bad. - - - - - - - GENESIS 9:2 "The fear of you and the dread of you will be on every animal of the earth, and on every bird of the sky. Everything that the ground teems with, and all the fish of the sea are delivered into your hand."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Bible Study Room


Today, I'm screaming"Halelujah!" I'm hollering "Amen" and I'm singing from the scriptures....
"Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments."
Psalm 112:1
My good friend Mike Hawk just put the special finishing touches on this beautiful room of mine where I will read the good book. Here I will also pray for our Leader GW Bush, ask the lord for advice on my next hunting trip and eventually (hopefully) hold childrens bible study classes here.
And while I'm getting totally right with the lord, I (and hopefully) my students will admire all the beautiful happy creatures from His Kingdom that I've collected over time. And yes, all in His name.
I'm so pumped to have it all up and running finally. It was not really functioning properly for so long... yet now I'm united with the Holy ghost in joy and exhilerating prayer. It feels really nice to read the word of our Father while my accomplishments are up now for him to view and say that I am forgiven.
*Hebrews 9:22 - "In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness."

5 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
    john mayer
    carrie underwood
    robin thicke

     
  • At 4:22 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/john-mayer.html#1]john mayer[/url]
    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/carrie-underwood.html#2]carrie underwood[/url]
    [url=http://ericbachmann.portmerch.com/stores/schemes/dingbats/color/images/robin-thicke.html#3]robin thicke[/url]
    john mayer
    carrie underwood
    robin thicke

     
  • At 12:27 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dear friend
    thanks.why we kill animals.they like living and loving....

     
  • At 12:32 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    I,m an journalist and cartoonist.I like my earth and animals.that are part of living world.my email:
    shahab_khand@yahoo.com

     
  • At 2:32 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This man is utterly revolting. Aside from being a grotesque example of morbid obesity, he is mindless.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home